MAKE THE WORLD BETTER AND TELL EVERYBODY

MAKE THE WORLD BETTER AND TELL EVERYBODY

The challenge of Social Communication for the promotion of Justice, Peace and Care of Creation

Course on Social Communication for Justice and Peace Promoters (February – March 2020)

Download the flyer here – Descarga el volante en español aquí

Registration online here

29 thoughts on “MAKE THE WORLD BETTER AND TELL EVERYBODY

1.   Sean Peters says:

Will the sessions be available online in some way after the scheduled time of the presentation? In other words, is it possible to take the course if you cannot be available at all the times when the initial presentation takes place, but could view them later?

•   Ufficio Comunicazioni says:

It is preferable to participate online, but in case you cannot, you can watch the recorded video. Registration will close February 17th. Thank you

2.   Sr.Dr.Swapna Rani CJMJ says:

good afternoon Sir/Madam ,
    I Sr.Dr.Swapna Rani CJMJ would like to register for Indian time of this course “Digital Communication Course for JPIC Promoters” , as for the Indian time 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm ,dates on- Feb 20, 27 and March 12, 19,26.Thank you Sir/Madam

•   Ufficio Comunicazioni says:

The course starts tomorrow so we close the registration. If you send me an email by today, I can try to include you. Patrizia

•   Ufficio Comunicazioni says:

The course starts tomorrow so we close the registration Monday 17. If you send me an email by today, I can try to include you. Patrizia

•   Ufficio Comunicazioni says:

•   Ufficio Comunicazioni says:

•   Justina Rakhiba says:

Good day thank you for your reply I did not read it on time. I would like to know if is possible to get the material since I failed to register. my Email address is rakhibaj@yahoo.com . At othe times I struggle with internet because I am staying at rural area.