Position at the Pontifical Mission Society for the Propagation of the Faith (PSPF)
The Pontifical Mission Society for the Propagation of the Faith (PSPF) appeals to religious communities in Rome and its vicinity to make one of their members available for service at the Secretariat of the PSPF for the following full-time position:
Overseeing the English Speaking Areas of Africa
The PSPF is looking for a religious sister to fill a position which oversees its work in the English speaking areas of Africa. The person would need to be very proficient in English – preference will be given to candidates whose mother tongue is English. She should also have working knowledge of Italian or be willing to learn that language, which is spoken in the offices of the Holy See.
In addition the position will require the following skills:
• capacity to analyze and evaluate funding applications and other documentation
• excellent writing ability
• good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
• organizational and office management skills
• ability to work in a team
• maintenance of strict confidentiality
This is full time position with all of the remuneration and benefits (health etc.) that the Holy See provides.